Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a No Sew Fleece Blanket

http://fromadollseyes.blogspot.com/2015/09/crafting-with-dolls-no-sew-fleece_8.html
Easy enough for a child to make with adult supervision

Tutorial at From a Doll's Eyes Blog

"Anna has once again taken an interest in making “miniature” items as part of her weekly pledge.  Her latest project for it was fleece blankets for dolls, you may view it here. Naturally this involved making at least one blanket for myself.  Imagine my surprise when she requested my help to complete it.  She is quite aware that a doll such as myself was not designed for laborious work, but she insisted.  Elegant ladies are known for their refined handiwork after all, so I suppose it’s best to lend a hand".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment