Monday, September 21, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Pumpkin Hot Mat

http://craftystaci.com/2015/09/16/hot-pad-of-the-monthseptember-pumpkin/
Making this cute hot mat is easy as pumpkin pie

Tutorial at Crafty Staci Blog

"I’m not crazy about pumpkin spice lattes.  Sometimes it seems like I’m the only person on the planet that feels that way.  Everybody keeps talking about how THEY’RE HERE!  Have you had one yet this year?  Look, you can make them at home!  I actually wish I liked them so I could feel like one of the cool kids.  But just because I don’t like vegetables in my coffee doesn’t mean I’m a pumpkin hater.  Pie?  Yes, please.  Pretty much any other pumpkin dessert known to man?  I’m in.  I definitely love me some pumpkin, as long as it stays out of my mug.  I’m also all for having one to put under my coffee.  You too?  Let me help you make that happen".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment