Saturday, September 5, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Washi Tape Magnets

http://engineermommy.com/2015/diy-washi-tape-magnets/
Add a whimsical touch to your refrigerator

Tutorial at Engineer Mommy Blog

"These magnets will take very little time to make, but they are oh-so-adorable. I love using washi tape on just about everything I can get my hands on. With all the different patterns and colors available, isn’t it so much fun thinking of new ways to spruce up items around the house?  For great inspiration on what to do with washi tape, check out Cute Washi Tape Craft Ideas. I’ve used washi tape in the past to spruce up DIY bracelets, lamp shades, clothespins, dollar store succulents, and cute shower ring wreaths. I’ve collected such a large amount of washi tapes over the years, that I’ve needed to devise a method of organizing it, and I love my washi tape organizer and storage unit".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment