Friday, October 16, 2015

Tutorial - Clay Pink Ribbon Bow Mug Decoration

http://creativekhadija.com/2015/10/clay-pink-ribbon-bow-on-chevron-mug/
Share a pink ribbon bow craft for the month of October

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"Month of October is celebrated worldwide as Breast Cancer Awareness month, I know some really brave women who are fighting against cancer & struggling hard while facing this painful journey! May Almighty give them strength to fight against cancer.  I am glad to be a part of Pink Ribbon Awareness campaign. I were invited at a campaign event at Centaurus center in my city. (I might be sharing further details later) For showing support & sharing love for pink ribbon bow campaign! I craft a little item for my craft space this time".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment