Sunday, October 4, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Halloween Treat Jar

http://theseamanmom.com/diy-halloween-treat-jar/
Easy to make and perfect for a little Halloween decor

Tutorial at Creative Homemaking Blog

"I haven’t been feeling my best lately and I thought a little crafting would help lift my spirit a bit. Every time I spend a few minutes creating or cooking/baking something I feel better, it makes me feel useful. And so proud that these 2 left hands of mine can actually put together something pretty and useful. Like this cute, easy and practical DIY Halloween Treat Jar. This jar makes a great gift for family, neighbors or even a teacher.  It only took about 30 minutes to make and only because I decided to incorporate some sewing for the cuff which for a beginner like me involves a bit of an effort".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment