Saturday, October 10, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Pumpkin Mug Rug

http://www.patchworkposse.com/fall-pumpkin-mug-rug-tutorial/
Make tall pumpkins or short fat ones

Tutorial at Patchwork Posse Blog

"Fall is in the air…. cooler nights, lovely sun sets, gardens are full.  I love seeing pumpkins on peoples front porches.  So big and orange!  Such a fun color that gets to pop out once a year.  It’s not a color that I have around my house a lot…so this time of year is extra fun when the orange gets to come out to play. Mug rugs are great to play and learn with.  They are small in size, but great for giving a new technique a try.  These mug rugs will help you understand the quilt as you go technique.  Plus, there are 2 ways you can finish them.  Depending on what look you like the best (and how much time you have to finish- the pinking sheared one is super quick".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. I love your mug rug! I am a fan of these things. I have made them for several friends and family members. Love the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete