Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tutorial - Make a Girl's Flutter Sleeve Dress

http://theseamanmom.com/little-girls-flutter-sleeve-dress-sewing-tutorial/
Sew an adorable, sweet dress for a little girl

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"I have a really fun and easy sewing project to share with you today! It’s something I’ve been afraid to start working on for ages. I’m not much of a sewist, I have loads to learn about it and not enough time, my sewing machine is very rudimentary and I also have 2 left hands. But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t try making pretty stuff, even if I fail. Trying is more important than succeeding but this time I was lucky as I did have some success! The result of a 3 hours work (yes, it took me that long lol) is a sweet and cute, colorful, comfortable Flutter sleeve Dress for my 4 years old little girl".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment