Friday, October 30, 2015

Tutorial - Make Paper Mache Halloween Boxes

http://www.thebeautydojo.com/diy-halloween-paper-mache-boxes/
Small paper mache boxes can be found at your craft store

Tutorial at The Beauty DoJo Blog

"Do you guys have all of your costumes and candy ready? I know I’m still putting together the final details of my costume (I’m always very last minute). Today I have a quick and easy little Halloween diy project for you. These cute Halloween paper mache boxes are sure to be a hit with trick-or-treaters or to give away as party favors! I decided make mine into a ghost and Frankenstein’s monster, but you can be even more creative  and turn your boxes into other Halloween creatures such as vampires, witches, or pumpkins. Let’s get started".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment