Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tutorial - Metallic Sharpie Treat Bags

http://www.thebeautydojo.com/metallic-sharpie-treat-bags-free-printable-geometric-halloween-labels/
Includes Free Printable Geometric Halloween Labels

Tutorial at The Beautydojo Blog

"Metallic Sharpies where have you been all of my life?!? If you follow me on Instagram, then you probably saw my post on these beautiful Sharpies; they are officially my new obsession! I love the fact that you can do so many projects with them and they look AMAZING on black paper. I thought that the metallic on black look would be perfect for a Halloween diy, so here’s what I came up with: Metallic Sharpie Treat Bags. Oh, and did I mention that I’m giving you guys some free geometric Halloween labels to complete the look? Well I am! Let’s jump right in and get this metallic madness started".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment