Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tutorial - Printable Halloween Treat Bag Labels

http://www.thebeautydojo.com/free-printable-halloween-treat-bag-labels/
You can print label on sticker paper or cardstock

Tutorial at The Beauty DoJo Blog

"It’s already the second week of October, which means Halloween is inching closer and closer. Don’t worry, I got your back;)  I’m giving you, my lovely readers, another free Halloween printable! If you haven’t seen the other Halloween printables that I’ve given away, click here, here, and here. I decided to go with some unconventional colors for these Halloween labels, with a bright shade of blue and coral, and I’m loving the way they turned out! Keep reading to see how it’s made and get your free printable Halloween treat bag labels".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment