Monday, November 2, 2015

Tutorial - How to Crochet a Rosette Necklace

http://thelittletreasures.blogspot.mk/2015/10/little-rosettes-flower-neklace-free.html
You can use rosettes to make various jewelry pieces

Tutorial at Little Treasures Blog

"Due to a national holiday we had a prolonged weekend and almost didn't feel the daylight saving time this morning. But it sure got a lot darker earlier in the day, so I will have to adjust to it and manage time better so that my photo shoots happen in appropriate natural light available. Ok. Enough of that. I am a talkative girl... cannot stop myself sometimes. I was going to tell you about the flowers I had ready for you today. A pattern to be more specific. The pattern for this rosettes is so easy you will be making tons in no time".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment