Monday, November 9, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Cushion with Woven Webbing

http://www.handsonworkshop.com.au/diy-tutorial-copper-cushion/
You can make this copper-finish rustic cushion cover from easy to find materials

Tutorial at Hands On Workshop Blog

"I discovered this jute webbing tape while wandering around Bunnings a while back (Australian big box hardware). It’s used for tying up plants in the garden. I thought it would make something interesting if you used it for weaving. Then I discovered the idea had already been done very nicely by stylist Tara Dennis as a table runner, so I featured it in our newsletter.  To take the idea a step further, I tested out some copper fabric paint left over from the Cotton Muslin Scarf Kit. The results are quite appealing. It’s perfect for the beginner crafter because you really don’t need any special talent".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment