Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tutorial - How to Sew a Quick Teddy Bear Toy

http://sewtoy.com/free-toy-sewing-pattern/how-to-sew-quickly-a-lovable-little-soft-baby-teddy-bear/
Embroidered details make it safe for baby

Tutorial at Sew Toy Blog

"A small soft teddy bear is just a perfect gift for a baby. Having this in mind, I have prepared this free teddy bear pattern, that is super easy and fast to sew, just perfect for the little baby’s hands to hold and hug.  I love teddy bears since forever. I got my first one, my Bruno, when I was just a small baby. Teddy bear Bruno sticks with me for better and for worse for nearly 40 years now. Today, Bruno plays with my two sons who know, just how very precious he is to me and thus handle him with special care. Apparently I am not the only teddy bear fan since teddy bears are among the most popular gifts not just for children but are often given to adults as well to signify love, congratulations, or sympathy".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment