Monday, November 23, 2015

Tutorial - How to Weave a Rag Rug

http://thefarmhouseinthefield.blogspot.com/2014/06/weave-your-home-little-happy-rug.html
Perfect to have under your feet when doing the dishes

Tutorial at The Farmhouse in the Field Blog

"I love making things to make my home happy and cozy. Sure, you can go out and buy some mass produced item, but when you make a basket, quilt or rag rug for your home, you know what the quality of the item is, you choose the materials and you can change up the colors, textures, etc.  I started this blog featuring one of these rugs. They are the perfect use up for selvages, old  flannel blankets that have torn or even to reduce that fabric stash we all have. These make wonderful gifts and they may last long enough to even be passed down. I made my first rag rug over a year ago and I'm happy to say, it's one of my favorite things I've ever made".... Read more

1 comment: