Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Tutorial - How to Knit a Moss Stitch Infinity Scarf

http://www.makery.uk/2015/12/diy-moss-stitch-infinity-scarf/
Perfect for beginners or gift making

Tutorial at Makery Blog

"My knitting “career” is littered with unfinished projects. I don’t think my attention span lends itself to long term projects. I know how to knit. But projects that involve alot of concentration, counting and keeping track are destined to fail in my hands. Period. So this simple infinity scarf in moss stitch was the perfect project for me. I was finally kicked into action when I saw Tamsin’s gorgeous scarf. She used the Gaptastic Cowl pattern; but this one was just done on the fly by counting and measuring. The completion of this marks my first EVER wearable knitted project".... Read more

1 comment: