Sunday, December 27, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Harem Pants

http://www.makery.uk/2015/12/fo-diy-harem-pants-drop-crotch-trousers/
Easy peasy "draft it yourself" diy dropped crotch pants

Tutorial at Makery Blog

"An area of garment sewing that I haven’t massively explored is trousers. Like alot of people I find the potentially complex fitting and pattern adjustments involved a little off putting. (It’s probably one of those situations where the reality is nowhere near as bad as the anticipation of it!) I HAVE been sewing up some trousers on the quiet in Shedquarters in a bid to start cutting my teeth on trouser sewing AND develop a self drafted pattern for my ideal pair of trousers. Apart from my beloved skinnies (I have no intention at this stage to venture into jeans sewing!) my preferred trouser silhouette is slouchy and comfy".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment