Saturday, December 26, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Hot/Cold Pack

http://www.ninamakes.com/2015/12/make-your-own-hot-or-cold-pack.html
Make your pack in any shape you like

Tutorial at Nina Makes Blog

"I have seen so many hot/cold packs being used but never did get around to getting one.  Now I have a bit of a sore back from lifting a rather heavy 1 year old, I though it might be time I got on with it!  But of course I wasn’t going to go buy one.  Everything I look at in a shop I check out how it is made and think to myself ‘I could make that’, then decide I can’t buy it because I should be making it!  When I see someone wearing a dress or interesting clothing of any sort I have to restrain myself from asking if I can check out how it was made".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment