Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Knit Headband

http://www.coralandco.com/2015/12/knot-bow-headband-pattern-and-tutorial-easy-diy-headband-for-baby-and-toddler-2.html
A walking foot and stretch thread make this project easier

Tutorial at Coral and Co. Blog

"Are you ready for the perfect gift or a baby or toddler?  Check out these too cute knotted bow headbands.  I am totally gushing over these because as you can see they are ridiculously cute!!!  And because I think that every little girl should wear one, I put together a FREE Pattern and tutorial for you!  The pattern includes a Knot Bow Headband Pattern for girls sizes Newborn – 2T.  There are 4 different sizes you can make and come with easy to download instructions.  Yay.  And better yet, it is a super simple and fast DIY.  Like 15 minutes.  Seriously.  My favorite kind of project".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thank you for your headband tutorial. I am a hairstylist who specialize in children's hair. I used to make my own headbands 2 years ago. Your blog post just sparked something inside of me that makes me want to create these headbands for my young clients. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete