Friday, December 18, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Large Gift Sack

http://madebychrissied.blogspot.com/2015/12/How-To-Make-A-Santa-Sack-Tute.html
Use a favorite fabric and make any size

Tutorial at Made by Chrissie D Blog

"Back in July I wrote a Santa Sack tute for the Benartex Christmas in July blog hop, today I'm sharing the tute with you here on my own blog so you too can make your very own Santa Sack just in time for Christmas.What's a Santa Sack?  In England, many of us have Santa sacks as well as Christmas stockings for Santa to leave our presents in and this is a huge part of my own family's Christmas traditions.  Last year, as our family has grown, I made some new Santa sacks using The Very Hungry Caterpillar Christmas panel, part of the Eric Carle collection under license to Andover Fabrics, and shared them here".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment