Sunday, December 13, 2015

Tutorial - Make a Festive Table Runner

http://www.marymarthamama.com/crafty-cat/easy-table-runner-tutorial/
Custom cut and sew to length of your table

Tutorial at Mary Martha Mama Blog

"This past week we decorated our house for Christmas. We don’t do a ton of decorating for Christmas mostly because of too many little hands getting into things, but the boys love to decorate for holidays so we do try to make it a little festive around here.  We put up our mini tree (I don’t feel like guarding a big tree from my ornament obsessed 2 year old), a wreath, our Advent calendar, the felt tree that I made for them to play with, and a few other odds and ends. I like to have a festive table so I decided to make a table runner with some Vintage-looking Christmas fabric".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment