Thursday, December 24, 2015

Tutorial - Simple Paper Bag Gift Wraps

http://www.thebeautydojo.com/simple-paper-bag-gift-wrap/
Dress up a plain bag with stamps and floral accents

Tutorial at The Beauty DoJo Blog

"Well, well, well Christmas, you snuck up on me again this year! Even though I started my Christmas shopping earlier this year, I still find myself doing last minute Christmas shopping. In my defense, I was sick all last week….so you could say that I lost a whole week of productivity. In fact I have a bunch of blog posts that I wasn’t able to post last week, so these last few days leading up until Christmas will be jam packed with lots of fun posts! If you’re still doing last minute Christmas shopping like me, then today’s simple paper bag gift wrap post is perfect for you".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment