Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make Fabric Baby Blocks

http://www.marymarthamama.com/crafty-cat/fabric-baby-block-tutorial/
You could use a pack charm squares to make these sweet toys

Tutorial at Mary Martha Mama Blog

"For Christmas this year I made my newest niece a set of soft fabric blocks.  My sons had a set like these when they were babies and they loved them.  Hopefully my niece loves them too.  Here’s how I made them.  I gathered up all my smaller scraps.  I have a few, as you can clearly see.  Next I used my 5.5 inch quilt square and rotary cutter to cut out a random assortment of fabric squares.  You could make your squares other sizes but I stuck with 5.5 inch since the quilt ruler enabled me to make them perfectly square".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment