Thursday, January 14, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Rustic Mod Tablet Holder

http://sawsonskates.com/2015/12/29/how-to-diy-rustic-mod-tablet-holder-free-plans/
Build with scrap wood, using a minimal amount of tools

Tutorial at Saws on Skates Blog

"Today I have a super easy project for you. It’s another project I made entirely from scrap wood I had in my workshop. Do you love FREE as much as I do?!
I just got my first tablet on Black Friday. I know, I’m a little late to the tablet party. I couldn’t have been the only person in America without a tablet, right?! I quickly realized once I started using it that I would need some accessories. A cover would be good (still haven’t found one I like). I would also need some kind of holder. A holder for reading or for when using the tablet for recipes in the kitchen, etc. You know me, I don’t buy, I build, so I searched for some DIY tablet holders".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment