Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make Upcycled Washandjes

http://www.ninamakes.com/2015/12/upcycled-washandjes-way-cooler-than-face-cloths.html
Tutorial with photos and measuring instructions

Tutorial at Nina Makes Blog

"Growing up we had ‘washandjes’ which translates to washing hands.  These were so much easier to hold on to and the absolute norm in The Netherlands!  I must have been about 10 years old when as part of my birthday present a friend gave me a face cloth.  A very pretty yellow one with flowers on it…I had to ask what it was!  Just in case I believe face cloths are also called, wash cloths, face washers or flannels".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! And it looks easy enough for someone like me, with little to no sewing experience, to do. Great tutorial! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! I'm glad you like them and they would make a great beginners project. Happy sewing :)

      Delete