Thursday, January 21, 2016

Tutorial - Make a Natural Homemade Facial Scrub

http://akioneam.com/homemade-scrubs/
The scrubs also make interesting gifts and favors
 
Tutorial at AKI 1 a.m. Blog

"I, like my mother, am an ardent lover of all things natural when it comes to skin care. Since adolescence I have been applying raw ingredients like honey and lemon and touch wood I have had decent skin. In the past few years, inspired by bloggers, I have started experimenting with homemade scrubs too. They have given me positive results and today I will be discussing 3 of my favourite scrubs! The best part is that you can customize it to your liking. Most ingredients will be easily available in your kitchen and it takes less than ten minutes to make each scrub".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment