Saturday, January 2, 2016

Tutorial - Make a Sleeveless A-line Dress

http://theseamanmom.com/sleeveless-a-line-dress-sewing-pattern/
A great project to sew for a little miss

Tutorial at Creative Homemaking Blog

"I love making clothes for my little girl! Even though I’m not an experienced sewist I believe practice makes best so sewing new items as often as my time as a busy homemaker allows it and embracing new challenges is the only way to progress, I think. My daughter loves slipping into beautiful, comfy dresses and I love making them so this is a match made in heaven! I’m also super thrilled as she’s finally agreed to model for me, unlike the last time when I made her this cute polka dot Pillowcase Dress. She got bored right away though as you may notice in one of the photos below but hey, I take what I can get".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment