Friday, January 1, 2016

Tutorial - Make a Vintage Lace and Velvet Necklace

http://thelittletreasures.blogspot.mk/2015/12/vintage-inspired-diy-lace-and-velvet.html
Vintage inspired necklace that is easy to make

Tutorial at Little Treasures Blog

"I remember the December when I started the Last Minute Gift Series. I made so many beautiful and easy to make projects, at least that is what people tell me and what traffic shows, so I  eagerly wanted to continue the tradition this year too. I have a lovely project for you to make - a vintage inspired necklace which makes a gorgeous gift for the upcoming holidays. I will give this necklace to my mother for Christmas - she doesn't use a computer so there is no fear she'll see this  before hand. For the necklace you need a piece of lace / lace ribbon, a rectangle piece of velvet".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment