Saturday, January 30, 2016

Tutorial - Peacock Feathers Design Mosaic Wall Art

http://creativekhadija.com/2015/12/diy-wall-art-inspired-peacock-feathers/
Make one-of-a-kind wall art with colored glass or rhinestones

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"As there are 4 walls of my craftroom and right now 3 walls have been designed by Me (actually It’s hard for me to stop my hands, haha)I have painted one wall with spring inspired wall art paint, The opposite to that wall is decorated with a heart shaped instagram polaroid prints. Now this peacock feather inspired wall is next to that polaroids decorated wall. I did this unique wall art design almost 4 months back, I am lazy and I know it. Hehe! (Not Really, Just Kidding) Reason behind sharing this tutorial too late is scheduling mistake".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment