Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Dress for Any Doll

http://strawberrybutterscotch.blogspot.com/2016/02/doll-dresses-for-all-with-tutorial.html
Video tutorial for fitting a bodice to any size doll

Tutorial at Strawberry Butterscotch Blog

"I originally intended to post this last Friday, but realized it would be better to post today instead. I will explain why in a second. Anyway, for the next project on my list, I mad doll dresses! I of course made one for my ball jointed doll (you can see her reaction to it here), but I also made some for another doll. This is a Ever After High doll that belongs to my niece. She has two of them plus a Monster High doll, and all three have the same ultra slim figure and are in bad need for clothing".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment