Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Tutorial - Make a Valentine's Day Party Dress

http://so-sew-easy.com/something-sweet-something-racy/
Intermediate project makes a flattering dress

Tutorial at So Sew Easy Blog

"This is an intermediate level project.  It will take some time to make, but once its done, you’ll be happy to spend time in it!  It is comfortable, but sexy and is a very flattering design.  I have designed it on a bias and simplified the construction as much as possible.  I have made it specially for the curvy girl in mind.  The smallest size will accommodate a bust and hips between 43″ and 45″.  I have not used fusible interfacing because I did not want any more support, and my fabric did not need it.  You are welcome to use fusible interfacing if your fabric allows it.  If you have in mind something sweet, I recommend the use of a very soft cotton voile or silk chiffon.  If racy is what you want, then try to find the same fabric I am using.  It is a satin/silk, back crepe or lace".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment