Monday, February 8, 2016

Tutorial - Upcycled Collage Valentine Gift Boxes

http://www.upcycleddesignlab.com/2016/01/valentine-love-blocks-gift-boxes-upcycled-.html
Templates for lettering included in tutorial

Tutorial at Upcycled Design Lab Blog

"I must start by saying that I apologize for I fear that this post is being slapped together at the last moment.  I had bigger plans for detailing the process of making these little boxes.  I was going to have beautiful pictures and even a short video but there is no video and well some of my photos are not too pretty.  I do hope you can make sense of it anyway.  To start you will need:  4 cracker or cereal boxes,  the 4 templates printed out on white paper (at the bottom of this post),  some torn out book pages,  12 photos (3 inches x 3 inches),  red food coloring".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment