Saturday, March 5, 2016

Tutorial - Free Happy Easter Printable

http://www.ninamakes.com/2016/02/easter-is-coming-soon-free-printable.html
Use on gift cups that can be used again and again

Tutorial at Nina Makes Blog

"Easter is at the end of March this year…yes that’s pretty soon!  I didn’t want it to jump up and surprise me.  There is nothing worse than leaving it to the last minute and having to rush out and buy the (usually horrible or hugely expensive) left over eggs at the store.  So I decided to get organized! My Sister-in-law has four kids, and I like to get them similar but not exactly the same presents so no-one feels hard done by.  I also like to keep Easter presents pretty small and inexpensive with seven nieces and nephews and not to mention my two, it can easily get out of hand".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment