Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tutorial - Geometric Art with Adhesive Vinyl

http://www.plasteranddisaster.com/geometric-art-with-adhesive-vinyl/
Use a cutting mat and x-acto knife to cut shapes

Tutorial at Plaster & Disaster Blog

"I was drawn to the idea of using vinyl when I came up with a concept for some geometric patterns, but the idea of painting them using painter’s tape did not appeal to me in the least. The project in question: some artwork to fill the space behind Sam’s computer monitor in his study:  I built the shelves knowing that I would want to put something there to fill that space, but I wasn’t sure what would be right given that the whole room is fairly neutral and minimal. I also wanted something really inexpensive, and knew that I wanted it to be a specific size to perfectly fit the dimensions of the space".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment