Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Bag from Cargo Pants

https://charmofcarolina.wordpress.com/2016/02/21/3-diy-drawstring-bags-from-pants/
Upcycle pants by making them into drawstring bags

Tutorial at Charm of Carolina Blog

"If you have pants in your closet that you’re no longer wearing, this is a fun (and easy) way to upcycle them.  When I was hunting a pair of pants to turn into a drawstring bag for my son, I was originally looking through old jeans.  I did attempt this project with jeans, but wasn’t quite happy with the outcome because the jeans were so thick the bag didn’t draw up and close very well.  So, I dug around some more and found this pair of capris that already had zippered pockets on the outside and drawstrings at the bottom.  I was excited to find I could actually create three different bags from this one pair of capris".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment