Monday, March 7, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Bunny Shaped Easter Box

http://nontoygifts.com/diy-bunny-shaped-easter-basket/
Bunny shaped Easter basket out of a cardboard box

Tutorial at Non Toy Gifts Blog

"When I got pregnant with our second, my hubby and I decided our growing family needed a bigger house. We wrote down how our ideal home would look like and started house hunting with high hopes that we could check off everything on our list. One of the things was a property with big trees  and I was so glad to discover that the house we fell in love with had six majestic fir trees in the backyard. Little did I know that we weren’t the only ones enjoying them. A furry family of bunnies had their home hidden somewhere underneath those trees. They were so adorable and the kids loved seeing them hop around the house. We all loved them".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment