Saturday, April 16, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Milk Carton Birdhouse

http://www.makeiteasycrafts.com/2016/04/milk-carton-birdhouse.html
Cute house to shelter your neighborhood birds

Tutorial at Make It Easy Crafts Blog

"The birds are singing around my house every morning and building their nests.  I’m sure that some birds are looking for a birdhouse home as well.  I made this cute birdhouse out of a milk carton (Although mine contained almond milk) in just a few minutes for practically no cost. While you can optionally paint little rectangles for the bricks, I simply cut a rectangle shape in the bottom of a champagne cork and used it as a stamp so the bricks went on in a flash.  Additionally I used a sponge to paint the windows, but you can simply paint them on if you desire. I can’t wait till a little bird family moves into this little birdhouse home".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment