Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Towel Beach Tote Bag

http://theseamanmom.com/towel-beach-bag-tutorial/
Turn an old towel into a cute and roomy tote bag

Tutorial at Creative Homemaking Blog

"This towel beach bag tutorial is an easy summer project, perfect for beginner sewist and a great opportunity to recycle an old towel! The result is a cute, functional, easy to carry beach tote bag. I couldn’t wait to wear mine at the beach and I did so for the entire period spent with my husband on his cruise ship. This is great to wear at the pool too! The towel beach bag tutorial is super, super simple to make if you don’t want your tote lined. I wanted to add lining to mine only because I really liked the fabric I used for the lining. It’s from a pillowcase and I wanted a little pop of color on my blue beach tote".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment