Friday, April 22, 2016

Tutorial - Make an Upcycled Window Herb Planter

http://www.pillarboxblue.com/upcycled-window-herb-planter/
Turn a old window into a pretty garden feature

Tutorial at Pillar Box Blue Blog

"When a good friend recently had new windows, she was going to discard the hundred year old sashes she’d replaced. Luckily I managed to stop her! Wendy was a bit skeptical about my plans to turn the old windows into a lovely feature for the garden. However in the end she was delighted with the result, and said that it was one of her favourite upcycles.   Not only does the upcycled window herb planter looks fantastic in my little garden but it’s really practical, as I now have my own little herb garden. The herbs are in portable upcycled tin can planters, that can be easily taken into the kitchen when needed. I used tin cans as planters".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment