Friday, May 6, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Special Candle for Mom

http://acraftymix.com/blog/2016/05/04/make-candle-special-mom/
How to transfer and image to a candle easily

Tutorial at A Crafty Mix Blog

"My mom is a very special lady. She’s got a wicked sense of humor and will take on anyone who doesn’t play fair. Oh the stories I could tell you about my mom. When I was much younger I used to get so embarrassed by her antics. I remember one time my boyfriend took me to a very classy restaurant for dinner. We sat in a quite corner right at the back enjoying a glass wine and, if I recall correctly, crayfish or some other exotic dish. In those days we didn’t have a lot of money (okay we still don’t) so it was a real treat and we were savoring every minute, until I spotted my mom. She had this HUGE red bow on her head. And by HUGE I mean GINORMOUS. It was probably a meter wide and everyone was staring at this woman who was heading straight for our table".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment