Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tutorial - How to Sew A Rayon Challis Top

https://frommycarolinahome.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/sewing-a-rayon-challis-top-making-pattern-adjustments-and-fixing-fitting/
Tips for sewing large prints, fixing problems with a pattern, making a muslin

Tutorial at From My Carolina Home Blog

"What is it with fashion designers these days?  Go into the stores looking for a pretty spring print and all you find are ugly prints and the ever present solid colors.  Is the concept of florals for spring so clichéd that no one will do them?  But, but… that is what I want now, planting flowers in pots and pretty floral prints to wear.  Even Macy’s let me down, and that doesn’t often happen.  I am sick of solid, color blocking and I need something else to wear to work.  So, back to the fabric stash to finally sew up at least one of the rayon challis prints I have been hoarding for no good reason".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment