Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tutorial - How to Sew A Rayon Challis Top

https://frommycarolinahome.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/sewing-a-rayon-challis-top-making-pattern-adjustments-and-fixing-fitting/
Tips for sewing large prints, fixing problems with a pattern, making a muslin

Tutorial at From My Carolina Home Blog

"What is it with fashion designers these days?  Go into the stores looking for a pretty spring print and all you find are ugly prints and the ever present solid colors.  Is the concept of florals for spring so clich├ęd that no one will do them?  But, but… that is what I want now, planting flowers in pots and pretty floral prints to wear.  Even Macy’s let me down, and that doesn’t often happen.  I am sick of solid, color blocking and I need something else to wear to work.  So, back to the fabric stash to finally sew up at least one of the rayon challis prints I have been hoarding for no good reason".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment