Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tutorial - Make a Recycled Can Candle Holder

http://www.plumperfectandme.com/2016/06/recycled-sodabeer-cans-candle-holder.html
Use with a large candle or votive

Tutorial at Purple Hues and Me Blog

"I love recycling items to create craft projects!  Right now, I'm expanding my soda/beer can recycling undertakings. I recently attended a community cookout and managed to collect lots and lots of empty beer and soda cans. It's a great way to repurpose discarded or unwanted items into creating some of my crafting ideas.  I had fun making this and this using soda cans.  Recently, I've had a couple of projects swirling around in my thoughts - one of which is a candleholder.  Yes, an adorable candle holder that looks chic and modern but so easy to make! And you can use it indoors or out!  Here's how to make one".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment