Saturday, July 30, 2016

Tutorial - Make a Non-Alcoholic Sangria Drink

http://theseamanmom.com/non-alcoholic-sangria-recipe/
Refreshing drink for adults and kids, perfect for parties

Tutorial at Creative Homemaking Blog

"Ever since I visited Spain, many moons ago, I fell in love with sangria. It’s not the alcohol I used to love about it but the great assortment of fruit! But as I’ve given up alcohol a few years back I didn’t have the chance to enjoy a real sangria ever since. Until yesterday when I decided to make a non alcoholic sangria recipe!  This version is pretty similar to “the real thing” without the alcohol buzz which I don’t miss at all. This lovely recipe is so nice to sip on and/or to “snack” on the fruit. I used a lot of lemon and orange as I think citrus is the perfect choice for a refreshing summer drink".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment