Sunday, October 11, 2009

Exchange Program Tutorial - How to Make a Domed Copper Pendant Necklace

Here's another fabulous tutorial created as part of my Exchange Program. Alteredbeauty made this beautiful necklace using a dapping block from EviesToolEmporium.

Domed Copper Pendant Necklace Tutorial on Altered Beauty
"I received a cool Wooden Dapping Block With Punches from Evies Tool Emporium on Etsy. I decided to use it along with a copper disc and some cool ribbon to create a necklace..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. Dotty:
    Thank you for creating the exchange program!
    Asheley:
    Thank you for creating the tutorial on how to make a domed copper pendant necklace!
    Michelle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! I appreciate both of you participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing tutorial. It is very good to read it. I am very thankful to you.
    Vintage Pendants

    ReplyDelete