Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make a Boy's Tie from a Man's Tie

So resourceful! Doesn't he look absolutely adorable?


Making a Boy's Tie from a Man's Tie Tutorial at Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!

"The one thing I couldn't find was a cute tie for Milo to match his hand-me-down navy pinstripe trousers. So I did what any crafty momma would do--found a $3 tie on clearance in the men's section and made a few cuts and and stitches and managed to make a very cute boy's tie..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Marigold from Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! and I did the tutorial for this boy's tie. I've *just* started a Flickr pool for completed projects based on and/or inspired by my tutorials and blog entries, and I'd love to see completed ties in the pool. The Flickr group can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1309748@N20/
    Thanks so much, and if you try this tute, I hope to see your project in the group!

    ReplyDelete