Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tutorial - How to Create a Website Layout with Photoshop

Wow! I would love to be able to do this! It doesn't look all that difficult. I wish I had Photoshop!

Website Layout with Photoshop Tutorial at Templates.com
"From this tutorial you’ll learn how to create professional and glossy website layout for the Interior Design related company. Just follow the steps of this tutorial and you’ll find out that there is nothing so complicated in designing this stunning template. What’s more, in this tutorial we use only few simple tricks you will repeat almost every step (e.g. creating textboxes). We are sure that after finishing this tutorial you’ll be able to create fabulous website layouts. So, as they say “Bon voyage!” Our exciting trip begins..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much. I'll check that out and mark it. I have a website that I built through mac, but this looks interesting and I just got Photoshop.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! I just got photoshop, too and have not yet explored all of it's features. This could be very helpful.
    Thanks!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete