Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make St Patrick's Day Framed Art

So simple and beautiful! I love the idea of a stenciled saying, a quote perhaps or a child's name. Or even stenciling beautiful designs. Maybe even free-hand if you've got that talent.

Good Luck Picture Tutorial at Red Heads Craft More Fun
"I didn't realize that it is less than a month until St. Patrick's Day! St. Patrick's Day is very special to me because my husband proposed to me on that day three years ago. In honor of the holiday, (and because I saw the craft store had green burlap), I made a framed decoration..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Good Luck Pic! Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

    Have a great day,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Courtney! Thanks for submitting!

    ReplyDelete