Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coupon - 20% off at Confections By Shara’s Paperie

Edit: This coupon is no longer available.

Hi everyone. I'm really excited to share something with you all. I've joined a coupon affiliate program. From time to time, I'll be posting coupons that we can print out and use for discounts on some great things - from groceries to exotic vacations.

I am a coupon addict. I love them and use them for everything. I can't wait to see these offers!

Each offer is limited to a certain number of prints and will only be available for a short time. If you see one that you can use, be sure to print it out before it's too late!

You don't need to download any third-party print software. You don't even need to leave Totally Tutorials.

Just click on "Get Coupon" in the image below. Easy!

Be sure to check back often to see the latest offer.

I'll write up a post about each new offer and also post them on the sidebar.

So here's the first one....

This is an offer for an online gift and stationery store.

Save 20% off of your entire order at Confections By Shara’s Paperie.

Confections by Shara’s Paperie is an amazing website for customized wedding invitations, creative stationery ideas, personalized invites, printing and so on. The unique redemption code that can be used at checkout will be printed on the coupon.


Edit: Image removed. Coupon is no longer available.

Dates Valid Online: 5/9/11-5/24/11
Expiration Date of Printed Coupon: 5/31/11

2 comments:

  1. I love coupon thank you so much!
    I'll check on you ofton.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it Ginger! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete