Sunday, May 15, 2011

Knitting Pattern- How to Make Little Girls' Legwarmers

How stinkin' cute!

Little Girls' Legwarmers Knitting Pattern at Smashed Peas and Carrots
"As we are slowly moving into Spring here in the midwest (painstakingly slow I might add) and the temps are hovering at a very brisk and windy 30 or 40 degrees, I thought I would knit Penelope some warm little legwarmers to wear over her tights as she goes to and from ballet class.
I love this legwarmer pattern I created because I really love the ribbing I decided to add to both top and bottom. Besides giving the legwarmers a bit of contrast in the stitchwork, the ribbing adds a nice elasticity to the ends for ease in getting them on and off of her foot as well as keeping them up on her legs..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment