Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make Beaded Christmas Ball Ornaments

Pretty! Call me crazy, but I like the repetitive nature of these kinds of crafts.

Beaded Christmas Ball Ornaments Tutorial at Ey to Zee
"Here’s a tutorial for this craft project. This is a very EyZee (easy) but not a quick craft project. It took me 4 hours to do one beaded ball. You might get bored of the repetition of steps till one Styrofoam ball is covered; just a tip, do this while watching TV or chatting with someone..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this manual!!! I don't know what a problem, maybe I have "curved hands":), but I did my first ball whole day.. maybe training will help))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Thanks for posting my tutorial.. My heart is leaping with joy.

    You gave me reason to continue making craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already made one Usemeplz? Wow! I'll bet you'll get faster, the more you make.

    I'm thrilled that you're so excited Yannie! Thanks so much for submitting it!

    ReplyDelete