Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Christmas Rag Wreath

Fun!

Christmas Rag Wreath Tutorial at RosMadeMe
"Right, from the get go I am going to tell you this is not what I had planned for this weekend but I went on a trip to Hobbycraft looking for a flower loom but could not find one. However, I did find a polystyrene wreath which I had been after for a while because I wanted to make a slightly different sort of rag wreath this year. I think that this might be a great hit with the children over half term if you do the fabric cutting in advance and it looks equally good on your front door or hung inside to match your colour scheme. The other great thing is that this wreath can be used for a number of years and by carefully storing the fabrics you can recycle it throughout the year - which means you will be green without an ounce of greenery!..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment